Carbonless Paper Rolls
Carbonless paper rolls can be found mainly in banking and service establishments.
The carbonless paper roll is manufactured with certified bond paper and with self-contained paper, the paper receives the impact of the dot matrix printer head, then both bond and the copy paper are printed.
Carbonless rolls are available in 1 and 2 copies.
The high quality of our papers and the great quality of our rolls, allows us to deliver the best rolls in the market to our customers, which guarantees them the optimal and lasting impression of their receipts and the best care of their printing equipment.
PCM is committed in giving the customers what they are buying, which means giving them the exact meters they are acquiring; this is why we always tell our customers to buy the pos rolls by meter in the grammage they need.
The PCM point of sale rolls are manufactured with paper certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council), which contributes to the preservation and sustainable growth of forests worldwide.
The carbonless roll can be printed with logo, promotions and any visual support required to give maximum value to the brand by means of promotion printed on the receipt.
- High quality certified paper.
- Free of dust and lint.
- Higher performance.
- End of roll signal.
- Special package design to protect the product.
- Custom printing up to 6 inks and color selection on both sides
- Extensive variety of standard sizes and production possibilities tailored to specific needs
- Security options available to prevent misrepresentation: Microtext, UV printing, security inks: reactive to metal, thermochromatic, invisible and more.
- POS Terminals
- Bank statement