PCM is a Mexican company, leader in its field, dedicated to manufacturing and marketing linear and medium paper, corrugated cardboard sheets, corrugated cardboard boxes and packaging, computer and office printing supplies, digital printing materials, standard labels, graphics and special and thermal transfer ribbons.
Leaders in Mexico and America
We have 14 automated plants with state-of-the-art technology, located 9 in Nuevo León, 2 in Querétaro and 2 in Guadalajara.
Recognitions as one of the Best Mexican Companies for the 4th consecutive year, obtaining the recognition of “Gold Company”.
Certified ISO 9001 company
IBM License since 2004 to manufacture and commercialize with their brand.
Walmart Global Procurement
Awarded in 2012 in Toronto by Celestica, as its best supplier in the Americas.
National Graphic Arts Award 2016 “Label Printing in Flexography without Special Processes”.
Manufacture, convert and market paper-related products that offer printing, identification and packaging solutions, meeting the needs of our customers and meeting the expectations of profitability of shareholders.
To be a leading company at the National Level and with an International Level presence in the market segments in which we participate, offering integral solutions to our clients.
Beggins operations PCM Office Supplies
Incursion in the industrial and commercial labels.
Actual plant location of PCM at Guadalupe, N.L., México
Incorporation of ribbons to the catalog of products.
The Office Supplies BU, with the manufacture and commercialization of computer paper is consolidated.
- License to produce and commercialize the IBM brand.
- ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- The new facility for the Labels and Ribbons BU is built.
- Is invested in machinery for manufacturing corrugated sheets
Begins operation the corrugated plant in Nuevo Leon, as the first sheet feeder in Mexico.
Construction of the paper mill to manufacture liner and medium paper in Nuevo Leon, Mx.
Stars operations the paper mill with the machine no. 1.
Investment in automated machinery for the Office Supplies plant and increase of its productive capacity, positioning us as one of the plants with the highest production of point-of-sale roll worldwide.
- Corrugated sheet plant operations begin in Querétaro.
- The installation of a new production line in the paper mill continues.
- Starts operations the energy cogeneration plant in the month of January.
- Start of operations the box plant in Querétaro
- Incorporation of the Monterrey pelleting plant.
- The second mill of the paper mill starts operations.
- The Monterrey box plant starts operations